A Little Bit of Everything.......

Thursday, November 20, 2008

the Pursuit of Happyness...?!!??

How hard is it to be different? I mean not the weird, oddball different. But different in the choices that one makes. How hard is it? Or rather let me rephrase it, how easy is it? I have been fighting with this question on and off lately.

After going through the most usual graduation course in a college which was considered reputed, I did a usual Professional course. I got many a pat on my back for that one. The quest didn’t end there. I thought management would “click”. (It did “click” in a way, but I am still writing this post.) So I took the entrances and made it to a decent B-school as well (am still there). Got some more congratulations for that.

Now there is another rat race to go. There is another trafficked highway. To be another bee of the hive or a sparrow in the sky?

There is a big tussle going on in my head – my way or the ‘highway’? There are days when I wake up in the morning and I feel absolutely resolved about what I want from life. I feel convinced that it will work. And then, there are other days when I get up and feel all skeptical. I try to morph the pictures formed in my head and recreate them in some gloomy eventuality!!

Then the confounded me talks to friends. They are all unanimous on the opinion. The Special One is a rock solid support. The Roomie, the Tall Guy and the Creative all keep flowing gentle encouragements my way and help me to chuck dismal, half formed thoughts in the bin. And then I make my way to another bright day.

And the story will go on like this….until I take that final step!!

 

P.S: And btw, The Roomie and I must stop pathetic suppressed giggles – that’s really childish.

 

Cheerful,

Me

posted by Mugdha at 10:30 PM

5 Comments:

hmm..guess hav a clue whtz goin in yr mind...trust me its better to b d one who laughs at d rat race...thn being a part o it...didnt i c tht screen saver sumwher..1 life live it...

P.S pathetic...:P

November 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

destiny conspires....let destiny decide its way..allow it to take its own turn

Abhishek

November 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

ahh.. it is said that its not you who finds your passion, but the passion finds you.. you dont drive through your passion, but your passion drives you through... but "how to find my passion" is "to wait" and "to wait" means choosing the "highway".. and may be all sorts of unnecessary things coming in your way ... when one fine day...

- (mAnIaC, from Khot.b.j)

November 22, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

whts going on ur mind is obvious......its good tht u are thinking abt it soo much.....it shows tht u r serious ....serious abt life .....i appreciate tht u took out time and penned down whts going on in ur mind....trust....i never thought this much when i was under the same axe before my Bschool completion...i shud have done tht ..do wht u want to .....do wht u like.....be optimism...be self convinced..dont do it for any1 else....do it for urself.....do something wht u love....rather loving wht u do..come on mugdha....its a chance u have got ...life gives it to few... capitalise on it....would love to see tht u do it

November 23, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

@ mihir

love ur typos as much as u...:)

November 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home